Register on 'My Account' to win an Apple iPad
If you register on the ‘My Account’ section of our website throughout February, March and April you will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win one of 3 Apple iPads.
To register you will need the following information:
- Tenancy number
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
……. and you will need to create your own password
Existing customers already registered on ‘My Account’ will be entered automatically.Click here to register on 'My Account'
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is: Broadacres Housing Association Ltd (Homes and Communities Agency registration number: LH4014) whose registered office is at Broadacres House, Standard Way, Mount View, Northallerton, North Yorkshire, DL6 2YD.
2. The competition is open to customers of Broadacres Housing Association who have registered on the ‘My Account’ self-service portal or downloaded and registered on the Broadacres App, except employees of Broadacres Housing Association and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Closing date for entry will be April 30th 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: All entrants must be a Broadacres Housing Association customer and they must have registered, or be already registered to use the ‘My Account’ self-service portal on the Broadacres Housing Association website, or they must have downloaded and registered on the Broadacres Housing Association smartphone app.
7. One winner will be chosen at random at the end of February 2019, one winner will be chosen at random at the end of March 2019 and one winner will be chosen at random at the end of April 2019.
8. Broadacres Housing Association reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Broadacres Housing Association’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Broadacres Housing Association.
9. Broadacres Housing Association is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as follows: one brand new Apple iPad, winner to be drawn at the end of February 2019, one brand new Apple iPad, winner to be drawn at the end of March 2019, one brand new Apple iPad, winner to be drawn at the end of April 2019. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
11. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Broadacres Housing Association.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on social media within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. Broadacres Housing Association will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14. Broadacres Housing Association’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20. Broadacres Housing association reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.